Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Seamingly Signature Bag






This is the main Seamingly Prudence Signature Style Bag.

I normally use different variations on patterns but for this bag I decided to draw right on the fabric and cut....its a loose bag so instead of just leaving it open I wanted to add some sort of closure and made the button flap, plus its super cute!

For this particularly adorable one, I used a plain light blue that matched my Pooh fabric..its so sweet and perfect. And it was more or less an added inspiration for the pocket...

So, single over the shoulder strap, bubble shape bag with full lining, button flap closure and outside pocket.

Love, love, love...I am so proud of this one.

Approx. Size - 10" x 18"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful job! you should be really proud of how far you've progressed in such a short amount of time.
very nice work!